Pages

Till one year~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Let it GO!

absurd feeling..miserable..unconditional..burden..sad..frustrated..worry..awkward..weirdos..tension..stress..
* * *
Oh Allah, 
I don't want all of this negative feeling surround my head,
Control my mind..

Yeah, there's some problem appear,
It just simple problem,
Not a big one..

But why I make it become bigger?
'Till my mood and feeling being affected?
Why?

The answer?
Back to Allah,
Everything will be okay.. ^_^

Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured." [13:28]


4 comments:

Sehijau seputih said...

aku safuan..ilang no NG

wardatulhumayra said...

hang.
lama tak nampak//patut pn..ak lost kot nk cari nota pj ngan sapa..
t ak roger email hg..

Anonymous said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

wardatulhumayra said...

thank.. no big at all..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MaSa MeNGeJaR~