Pages

Till one year~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, November 3, 2014

A Step to..



Alhamdulillah I've done with my theses, viva and everything about Action Research and the main focus for now is  final year examination for the last semester in IPG Kampus Sultan Mizan and the interview. 

Last semester? OMG!!
I'll graduated soon after 5years and a half I spare my life in this IPG.
I can still remember how I need to make a decision between IPG and KMPP.
Whether I'm gonna be a doctor or I will be a teacher. 
And I choose to be in education system instead of medic which I really adore with.
But, it's ok, teacher is the first step before I further my study butI don't want for the entire life to be just a teacher.

I wanna be somebody else...hee..
I wanna be a good parents, well managed housewife and....... I will think soon what I will be soon...
Maybe a lecturer?

Angan-angan tuu sentiasaa tinggi..

Keluar yang dalam perut, angan-angan mohon makin tinggi jangan dicantas dek kesibukkan dan kelalaian.
Mohon jangan.

Set up goals, and kick.

Well..

I'm gonna have my interview in about three weeks from now at IPG Kampus Dato' Razali Ismail at Kuala Terengganu. Enough time for me to study about general infromation and all of the information about education system in Malaysia.

Hope everything will go on smoothly and calmly. 


So, for this week, I'll just need to study for the examination only and after that, I'll focus on SPP's interview. 
Just three paper to be done and I officially graduated from IPG Kampus Sultan Mizan..

Yieehaaaaa!!!!

Hope flying rainbows will follow me after the graduation.. ^_~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

MaSa MeNGeJaR~